Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It sure has been a while since I blogged, as a friend remarked to me yesterday. Honestly,  I was just too depressed to ever write another word. I was also painfully embarrassed by everything I had ever written.

Over that now, but it's been sort of hectic with my daughter spraining her ankle and a million other things I won't bore you with just now (maybe later), so I still have not written anything new. I thought I'd direct you to the post I wrote last year to honor St. Patrick's Day. I'm wearing my Everyone Loves an Irish Girl t-shirt tomorrow. It confused my yoga teacher last year.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Christina, I'm so sorry you're having a crisis of confidence with your writing. I've really loved reading your posts and hope you start feeling good about your writing again soon. Those depressions can happen and are so painful. I'll keep you in my thoughts! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dr. Kathy! Sure is nice of you to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Christina!

    I think of you at this time every year when we get an invitation to the Kelly Gang do and decide each time that it's too expensive and don't go... but I don't ONLY think of you then. In fact the other day we were having dinner with our new friends Elizabeth Spiers the editor of the NY Observer and her boyfriend and when she said she's constantly looking for good writers because she doesn't have enough (especially about culture in all its aspects) I told her she should hurry up and get in touch with you because you're so good. Told her name of blog etc. So no crisis of confidence allowed! Do hope you're well and happy and so is family, we're all fine, much love, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara, you are the best! I am glad you are all doing well. xo

    ReplyDelete